Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tyrone.A.Thomas  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:22:31 AM(UTC)
Tyrone.A.Thomas

Groups: Registered
American Samoa

Super Detective 420 - the Game That Makes Me Feel like a Detective Myself

As a child, I was truly excited by detective stories. I always wanted to become a detective. This profession still seems really adventurous and exciting to me.
I was searching for the best free online games to play on the mobile and PC's browser related to the detective profession for a few days on site mantigames. I came up with some detective games that are truly great, but one game among them stole my heart due to the strategy of the gameplay.

UserPostedImage

Being a detective myself to explore all secret

The name of the game is Super Detective 420. It gave me the feeling of being a detective myself, for real. I am lucky that I have found this game and I really enjoy playing this game.

Super Detective 420 - The Story
When I first opened this game, the background music gave me goosebumps. It has music that resembles the music from Sherlock Holmes movies.
The launching screen had an illustrated image of a detective in front of a building. A crime scene was cordoned off in front of the building, and a semi-transparent face of someone bad was there too.
After hitting the play button, my detective story began. An instruction screen came up. My story in this game was written there.

The story went like this:
I got a job in a top detective agency. My first task was to investigate a murder case. I had to find clues and collect things from the murder spot to progress in the game.

UserPostedImage

Find clues to complete the final goal

After the instruction screen and the story, I went to the apartment to collect things, and this is where I was able to begin to take control of my own story.

The Look and Feel of the game

UserPostedImage

The background music was enchanting.

The overall graphics quality was great, and I already mentioned that the background music was enchanting enough to give me goosebumps. The coordination of events was too good in this game.
When I first entered the apartment, the room was a mess. There were different objects and furniture spread across the room. I had to find some necessary objects that could help me in my investigation.
That is where my detective career started in Super Detective 420. I had to observe the things very carefully, then I applied my intelligence to find the things that could help me.
But this task was not easy, though. I had to find a screw, a screwdriver, a range, a mobile phone, the lock screen pattern of the mobile, a vault key, a drawer key, a number that can open a drawer, and more to progress any further.

These tasks were interesting and exciting. I was feeling like I was a true detective looking for and finding things.
There was a task to open the lock screen pattern of the mobile. As a new player, I did not know the pattern, but a hint was there: the pattern was drawn on a page in that room.
One would never think that the pattern drawn on the page could be the pattern of a lock screen. That is why I got excited after solving the mystery of that paper.
There were other clues too, which helped me find all the tools and objects that were needed to continue my progress in the investigation of the murder. After I found all the necessary objects, I reached the murder spot. Then the real investigation started in the online games on computer.

UserPostedImage

The video quality was exceptionally good.

Throughout the game, the video quality was exceptionally good. I didn’t face any issues observing things in detail. With every detail in the graphics quality, there were hints about the case. I really scratched my head to find some of the clues I needed to find. I felt difficulties in solving the case, and there is no shame in saying that this hard case encouraged me to do better. The result was great. I tried harder and harder to solve the case, and I succeeded. It made me feel like a real, successful detective.

How did it help me improve my detective skills in real life?

I already discussed that the game was not really that easy. This is why I tried my utter best, and this game helped me learn how to stay and find the solutions to a problem. I learned how detectives keep scratching their heads to find clues and to gather evidence to solve something. Detectives are those who can search for hints, analyze clues, and reveal the mysteries that normal people can’t. I really loved feeling like I might have this ability. However, after playing Super Detective 420, I realized that it is far beyond talent. I started to respect this profession. It helped me to understand the reality of detective life outside of a game.

Why I chose this game?

UserPostedImage

Access this game through a web browser

Frankly speaking, this game has a vibe which I personally did not get in any other detective games. The storyline, the strategy, the look, the audio, the feel, and the environment all made me go crazy over it.
Another reason to choose this game is that it is an online game. I did not need to download anything or install anything. I just accessed this game through a web browser.
For an offline game, the download and installation time takes long to proceed, but an online game does not have this problem. A single click on the game icon can allow you to launch the game.
When I found this game on the internet, I just clicked on its title, and I launched the game within seconds. I did not have to wait very long. Every time when I want to play it, I just wait a few seconds for it to launch.

Conclusion:
There is a saying that “smelling is half of eating”, and no doubt, this game is something like smelling and the detective job can be called the eating process. This game made me feel the life I always wanted to lead.
Being a detective is not easy, but it is exciting and wonderful to me. My enthusiasm increased immensely when I got in touch with this game. I will strongly recommend that everyone out there play this game at least once in their lifetime.
Don’t forget to visit our website, you will definitely enjoy the tricks and rounds of the top most amazing free online games for couples to play together.

Edited by user Thursday, December 20, 2018 9:18:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ivan  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 8:40:12 AM(UTC)
ivan

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 37 post(s)
could you show me your codes?